Amidst this COVID-19 pandemic, a slice of hope seems so aloof; praying is like an agony that when you hope for a miracle, you wait a long queue behind the prayers of five million people infected worldwide. Perhaps, the distance between heaven and earth is limitless; but with God, nothing is too far. I know that he can hear me. My Prayer Our Father in Heaven, today I pray again. Remember when I asked how important for You that for my sister to receive the Sacraments that she needed? The next day you sent a priest to our home to give those Sacraments. You heard my prayer. I was overjoyed. Thank you! You sent someone like Fr William who took the risk to visit us. Heavenly Father, you always know what's best for us. Even if sometimes it will cause us pain. Your way is The Way, for whatever reason, it is the best. Unless, we will it otherwise, thus, you respect. But the moment our prayer is sent to You, You take charge. That night, when my sis...
I created this blog at the time the Philippines mourn for the lost of more than 1000 men, women, and children buried beneath a 30-meter landslide. Barangay Guinsaugon, a 1000-hectare town in St. Bernard Southern Leyte, was totally covered by soil and rocks from the nearby mountain. One school, 3 churches, hundreds of family homes, in 5 minutes, vanished from the map of St. Bernard. About 300 students and 7 teachers were in the school when the deadly landslide happened. There were reports that a few of them tried to contact their relatives and friends through their cell phones. So it was possible that they may might still be alive that time. At that time, I requested for prayers. "So, let's pray that they may be rescued alive. Let's also pray for those who didn't make it." I had a radical thought. Where do our prayers go? Do they travel through wave lengths? If I post a prayer on the Internet, what happens to that prayer in digital format? So, I imagine that...
Comments