discovery and redemption

It was my first visit to Boracay; and first to witness the real ati-atihan in Aklan. My mother has relatives in Aklan. If I remember it right, they were the Fuenteses or Gabriels who lived near the church. Incidentally, my friends and I stayed at the home of a priest which was also near the church. I learned about my relatives in Aklan only when I returned home.

Fr. Ramiro and Fr. Miguel are priests from Guatemala and Spain, respectively. They ministered to me during their stay in the Philippines. I owe them my road to my redemption from a series of sexual abuses.



Some of my friends here are people I met during my journeys with Yuppeace.

yuppeace & friends


"So, here we are. Send us oh, Lord! We embrace the world." -- YUPPEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain of Hoping, The Agony of Praying Amidst This Pandemic

Prayer for Guidance from the Holy Spirit