Prayer For Blessings

Dear Father in Heaven
Like the manna from Heaven
Shower upon me your abundance that fulfills dreams and wishes.
Send me your graces
That I may meet my daily needs and settle my obligations
Including those of my family's.
Find me the opportunities
To earn for a living that benefits me and my loved ones.
Inspire me to work hard
That I may earn what I deserve.
Teach me to save my resources, be wise and prudent;
And most of all,
Teach me to be generous and thankful at all times;
As I receive all your blessings,
With the Blessed Mother, the angels, and the saints,
I thank you, my Father in Heaven,
In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ,
My Lord and My God.
Amen.


Photo c/o Fotografik Mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain of Hoping, The Agony of Praying Amidst This Pandemic

Prayer for Guidance from the Holy Spirit